Saturday 10 January 2009

Thank You Kim B!!!

I just have to say a huge THANK YOU to KimB for allowing me to use her kit for my new layout.
I'm a big fan of Kims work. She's an awesome designer.
I was lucky and got this baby free [anyone could have, you just had to add it to your cart within a certain time period].
I think the colours are simply fab and I know I have a few photo's I can use to scrap with it when I finally get round to scrapping.

Ahhhhh, the lack of updates.....
Wanna know why????
Well, I had an operation in November.
I had a mastoidectomy.
For those of you who don't wish to 'google' it, basically it's an operation to remove your hearing bones.
So now I have no hearing in my left ear, but I can make out certain noises.
I go to audiology on Feb 2nd to have a hearing test and to be fitted for a hearing aid.
That will please my children... NOT!
For so long they have *muttered/mumbled* [that's what it sounded like to me anyway] and now I'll finally hear what the little angels are saying!
There's no escape!
Some of you know about my pre-cancer cells that were detected in August last year.
I'm delighted to say I no longer have them.
All those trips to colposcopy clinic have paid off and I'm no longer at risk.
Just twice yearly smears for me for a while.

Now, the reason I've been AWOL.
I *think* I have a trapped nerve either in my wrist or in my hand.
It's my right hand, the one I depend the most on... for writing, typing, mousing [is that a word???] ok, ok, using the mouse, cooking, cleaning [ahhh I'll use any excuse won't I??? lololol]
But I now have it strapped up and although I still can't use the mouse properly, I can type.
I'll be off to the doctors if it's not any better by the end of next week.

Sheesh! I went on a bit there. I apologise!
Ok, back to the reason I wrote this entry...
KimB Rocks!

Thanks again Kim!

Hugs xxx



No comments: