Sunday, 16 November 2008

CU Overlay Freebie

Hello!
I'm taking part in a challenge at a forum. I'll post more details nearer the time though.
While I was making one of my papers I decided to let you have the overlay I made as a freebie.
Use it in your Commercial Use projects.
No credit is necessary but it's greatly appreciated!
I've uploaded to 4-Shared [fingers crossed it works]
You can grab it here.
Preview is below. I've not included the paper as you'll be able to grab it as part of the freebie kit for the challenge a little later on in the week.
Hope you find a use for it.


Hugs xx


8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 17 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Very nice looking overlay! Thanks so much for sharing!

Aunt Anne (adsd group)

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for the cute overlay!

TerriK said...

I am just figuring out overlays. What a cute one to try!

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Overlay(s) post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Nice. TFS!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 13, 2009. Thanks again.